Eldon Engineering Company Limited was established in 1975 to provide a sub-contract machining service to national and local industries.
Close to the motorway networks (M1 & M18) with easy access the country’s infrastructure and main shipping routes, Eldon are equipped with the very best technologically advanced machines for Turning Milling and Drilling.
Eldon’s engineering division, offer a complete service of production from raw material to finished product in quantities from one off specials to many thousands, meeting the highest quality standards demanded by industry.
As well as their sub-contract service Eldon manufacture and market a range of Quick Release Couplings and fittings for a wide range of industries with the ability to design and manufacture to customers specifications.
These capabilities and an emphasis on reliability and service have resulted in the regular supply to high profile such as ICI, British Coal, British Aerospace, British Steel and Rolls Royce.
Sheffield has a long and proud history as a manufacturing city and remains to this day, at the forefront of technology in metals and metal products.
The made in Sheffield mark is a treasured endorsement of the pride the manufacturing industry has in this traditional sector of the market.
At Eldon Tool & Engineering Ltd, quality is fundamental to the ongoing success of the organisation. It encompasses the keys areas of continuous improvement, performance and our commitment to supplying our customers with high quality products and services that meet or exceed their expectations.
We operate a formal Quality Management System (QMS), first accredited in 2009, that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, we believe that this is critical to the continuing success and longevity of Eldon Tool & Engineering Ltd.
The key elements of Eldon’s strategy are:
- A strong management commitment to quality and customer focus.
- A highly skilled and an experienced management team.
- Recruitment and retention of highly skilled, experienced operators.
- Operating an apprentice scheme, (which leads to full time employment), using traditional core engineering values, while also offering full enhanced training in the latest CNC machinery and manufacturing methods.
- Documented processes, procedures and controls that are appropriate.
- An ethos of continual improvement and “a can do better attitude”.
- Meeting all necessary legal and regulatory requirements.
- Implementation of a continual improvement plan which encompasses all areas of the business.
- December 2016
28 Don Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 2UB
Tel: +44 (0)114 2800 500